We look forward to your stay at Chelan House and trust that it will be a truly memorable one. To help ensure your visit is unforgettable, we have established the following policies.
Our Rates: Our rates are seasonal and do vary based on holiday and special event weekends. Currently (2016) winter/spring rates (January 1 - May1) are $139 + tax per night for a two night stay, this rate does not apply on holiday and special event weekends, please call for rates. During the summer/fall season (May 1- October 31) rates are $199+ tax per night for a two night stay, again this rate does not apply to holiday and special event weekends. These prices are based on double occupancy and are subject to state/local lodging tax.
As a small lodging facility we do require a 2 night minimum stay. We are also not able to provide reduced government or discounted rates such as military, AARP etc. Thank you for your understanding of this policy.
How to Make a Reservation: Feel free to email or call us to check availablity and current pricing. We do ask that you call us at 509-888-4000 to confirm and lock in your reservation. If you have a special request or travel/event plans related to your visit, please let us know this when making your reservation. We will try our best to accommodate most requests. When making your plans, please note our check-in (3:00 p.m.)and check-out times (11:00 a.m.), as well as, our reservation cancellation policies.
Advanced Reservations and Forms of Payment: Depending on room availability, same day reservations are welcome. However, to help ensure your stay with us is truly memorable, we welcome advanced reservations. Advanced reservations must be secured with a credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover) at the time your reservation is made. Complete/full payment is made at check-out via credit card, cash or by the redemption of a Chelan House gift certificate.
Check-in is from 3:00– 5:00 p.m. Check-out is by 11:00 a.m. With advanced notice, arrivals before 3:00 may be allowed, subject to room and parking availability, give us a call if you find yourself in town early and we can let you know the status of your room. Please notify us if you plan to arrive after 5:00 p.m.
Cancellations: Guests are responsible for payment of all nights reserved subject to the following cancellation policy. To cancel your reservations please call (509) 888-4000. Email is not accepted.
- Cancellations made ten (10) or more days prior to your reservation may be subject to a $25 processing fee.
- Cancellations made within six (6) days of your reservation will be charged 50% of the room rate for each day cancelled.
- "No-shows" and same day cancellations will be charged 100% of the room rate for all dates cancelled.
- If the room is rebooked with another guest, the 50% or 100% charge will be reduced to a $25 processing fee.
- Group, Holiday & Special Events Reservations
- Cancellations made ten (10) or more days prior to your group (two or more rooms), special event, and holiday reservations will be subject to a 50% charge of the room rate for all rooms and all dates cancelled.
- Cancellations made within nine (9) days or less of your group (two or more rooms), special event, and holiday reservations are subject to a 100% charge of the room rate for all rooms and all dates cancelled.
- A single $25 processing fee for each room is charged if your cancelled reservation(s) are rebooked with another guest(s), otherwise the rescheduling of your reservation constitutes a cancellation.
Holidays and Special Events include, but are not limited to:
- Chelan Spring Wine Release
- Memorial Day
- Red Wine and Chocolate
- Valentine's Day
- Spring Barrel Tasting
- Chelan Cycle de Vine
- Chelan Bach Festival
- Chelan Man Multisport
- Chelan Fine Arts Festival
- 4th of July
- Winter Fest
- New Year's Eve
NON-SMOKING POLICY: No smoking is allowed in the quest suites/rooms, in the common yard areas, or in the house. A minimum $200 cleaning fee is imposed if this policy is broken or if there is evidence that it has been violated.
RESTRICTIONS: Chelan House and its surrounding property are reserved exclusively for our registered guests.
PARKING: There is one parking space per room. Guests arriving with multiple vehicles, boats, trailers etc. must coordinate parking for additional vehicles with us prior to your arrival, preferably at the time your reservation is made. Chelan House is not responsible for the security of your vehicle, boat, trailer etc, or their contents.
CHILDREN/PETS: Chelan House currently cannot accommodate children or pets.